Responsible for generating Ad sales revenue by developing mobile/online advertising opportunities and evangelizing the Indian market, Special focus in direct brand solution sales.
Prior experience in direct brand solution sales – both directly with clients and with leading ad agencies in the country.
Instrumental in creating a strategic roadmap and execution plan for acquisition of new clients in line with the overall organizational objectives.
Build and manage strong relationship with the clients and leading ad agencies.
Involved in active concept selling by making customized mobile business pitches to meet client's expectations by generating new innovative mobile branding ideas.
Handled the online AD sales by selling the advertising opportunities on space.
Interacting and selling the AD inventories to the Media Agencies and Top Corporate Houses. Working closely with the back end team to ensure deliveries.
Coordinating with prospective clients for securing business orders.
Excellent Relationship Management, Analytical and Communication Skills.
Generate leads, build new tie up with the potential advertisers and agencies
Responsible for complete Ad sales and other campaigns
4-8 yrs of experience in online sales.
1-2 yrs. of experience in mobile sales.
Good contacts in media agencies and directly with clients also.
Key account management
Prior track records in end to end deal closures
Good communication skills
Participates in data acquisition and transformation delivery and may provide oversight and technical checkpoints to enforce standards and quality of BI solutions. Key responsibility to extract user information and other Adhoc queries from Nimbuzz database systems. Researches new technologies, tools and methodologies as they emerge that may be applicable.
· Working with ETL Specialist and provide support in daily and Adhoc querying to retrieve information and insights from Database
· Support ETL specialist for releases of data warehouse applications
· Support ETL specialist in designing and performance tuning of OLAP Cubes and BI reports.
· Assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities.
· Basic knowledge and experience in creating tables, building indices, developing stored procedures, partitioning, monitoring, performance tuning, and trouble shooting.
ü Exceptional SQL & UNIX-Shell script skillset. Exposure to MySQL will be a plus. Prefered 1 year of experience in data reporting related work.
ü Basic understanding of ETL and open source technologies like Pentaho
ü Hands on experience in creating complex drill through reports
ü Having strong interest in acquiring knowledge of various data related functions such as data integration, data modeling, metadata management, data replication and ETL, business intelligence, data cleansing and profiling.
ü Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
ü Preferred excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, presentation and customer service skills
Nimbuzz is looking for a (Senior) Java Back-End Developer with a Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience with Java Server side development for our Indian office in Delhi.
CTC : as per industry standard
Nimbuzz is looking for a (Senior) Quality Engineer with a Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience with quality assurance for our Indian office in Gurgaon.
Must have knowledge in 'Spring Batch framework' in java in order to decipher the current ETL system/logic effectively.
Exposure to Hadoop/ big data will be much helpful.
The NOC Operator serves as the first tier troubleshooting of all live platform, network and system related problems.
· First tier troubleshooting of all live platform, network and system related problems.
· Resilience of all links and network devices, through monitoring and capacity planning.
· Incident Recording, Classification and Initial Support. (Tier 1 of our Incident Management).
· Trigger the Escalation Process Accordingly in case of failure with the Initial Support.
· Follow up incidents and resolution for further Analysis and documentation.
· To extend our Monitoring Platform, Documentation & Knowledge Base.
· Investigate & Analyse platform-wide sessions, traffic and others graphics behaviour (Such as FD's, GC, CPU Usage, Mem and Load AVG).
· Proactive monitoring of services
· 8+ years of NOC experience required.
· Experience using network management and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Munin- very important - Cacti,Pnp4Nagios, OpenMNS.
· Experience in Linux systems administration (Debian, RedHat, etc.).
· Basic knowledge of incident management process.
· Basic scripting (Perl, Bash, etc.) experience desired.
· Basic knowledge: HTML, PHP, JAVA, JABBER and OpenSource technologies.
· Intermediate English level.
Together with a team of highly talented and experienced developers, you will work on the development of the Nimbuzz applications for our J2ME mobile phone platform. You'll be engineering mobile applications that will help shape our mobile strategy currently used by millions of users on a daily basis.
Depending on your experience, you will assume the role of lead or senior J2ME Developer. Through your experience, talent and interest, you are aware of all major developments of the latest relevant technologies in the mobile space and are capable of quickly mastering new technologies. You are capable of translating functional designs into working software, keeping the end-user’s interests in mind.
Make free PC to PC calls & free PC to phone calls to your friends on Nimbuzz and enjoy the Nimbuzz HD quality audio experience. Also make cheap PC to PC calls & cheap PC to phone calls to your friends, who aren’t on Nimbuzz, with our cheap PC to PC & cheap PC to phone call plans. Sign up & enjoy cheap PC to PC calls & cheap PC to phone calls from NimbuzzOut.
Nimbuzz offers one of the best PC to PC and PC to phone calling apps. All you need is a computer to start making PC to PC calls & free PC to phone calls to your friends. Start enjoying the benefits of Internet telephony right now! The Nimbuzz PC to PC and PC to Phone calls app is available for both PC and Mac.
Nimbuzz also offers Cheap PC to Mobile Phone International Call Services. Make cheap PC to mobile phone calls for as low as 2 cents/minute with NimbuzzOut. Download our free PC to PC and PC to mobile phone call software with 100% safety – Today!
Nimbuzz is the free call and messaging app for the connected generation.
Nimbuzz combines the powers of the Internet and mobile communications into one, and lets you meet, share and connect with family and friends on any mobile device.
At the heart of Nimbuzz is the live Contact list – an always-on, hyper-connected, dynamic address book, enhanced with “real-time-presence” showing at a glance who’s online, offline, busy or away, their status messages, avatar pictures and social community activity. From here, users launch free and cheap calls between each other, IM chat sessions, picture sending, chat-room sessions, location based services and various other communication & interactive features.
Nimbuzz users enjoy the freedom of communicating with friends between any internet enabled device, from mobile to mobile, mobile to PC/Mac and vice versa, harnessing the power of the Internet (Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, GPRS).
With its mobile, Web, Wap and desktop clients, Nimbuzz is available on thousands of the worlds’ most popular devices across all major platforms – Symbian, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, BlackBerry, J2ME, as well as Windows and Mac desktop computers.
Nimbuzz has received $25m in venture capital and strategic funding from Naspers/MIH (Tencent, Mail.ru) and Mangrove Capital Partners (Skype).